Your skills, experience, and capabilities are critical for long-term career success. However, your network of personal contacts is equally essential…, especially when seeking employment or promotion. The ability to form, develop, and optimize personal connections can significantly impact your professional visibility and increase your probability of securing an interview and a new job or promotion.
Most professionals understand the benefits of networking. However, you may need to learn exactly how, when, where, and with whom to network. Most importantly, you may not feel confident or know what to say when allowed to network – which causes lost opportunities.
Whether you seek a new job or a promotion, our coaches have proven networking strategies and tactics to help you accomplish your goals.
- Take advantage of every opportunity to make a new connection and grow your network.
- Feel confident and comfortable while networking effectively.
- Make the most of your professional relationships.
- Secure the job or promotion you desire.
Ready to get started? Browse our Networking Coaching service package below.
Networking Coaching Service
You must develop a personalized networking strategy to increase the probability of securing employment or promotion.
Our experienced career coaches will walk you through the networking process and explain the real goal and the “Golden Rules” of networking. We will teach you the most effective techniques and tools to prepare for and implement a successful networking strategy. We will work with you to create a strategic networking plan of action and maximize your unique networking opportunities.
After completing the program, you will understand the following:
- Why networking is a critical part of career success.
- When and where to network.
- How to introduce yourself and make an “ask.”
- What to say during a networking conversation.
- How to meet people and make authentic connections.
- How to nurture your relationships and grow your network.
- How to find your dream career opportunities.
- How to follow up and stay connected.
In your four 1-hour coaching sessions, your coach will collaborate with you to formulate a productive networking strategy and implementation plan, teach you how to avoid common mistakes, and help you develop a powerful elevator speech that will positively differentiate you from your competition.
We give you a chance to practice networking in a safe environment and support you for 30 days via email after the program has been completed.
Networking Coaching Package Includes:
- 1-hour networking strategy & best practices session
- 1-hour networking planning & preparation session
- 1-hour networking implementation tactics session
- 1-hour networking conversation/elevator speech creation and practice session
- Written feedback & recommendations are provided within 24 hours of the elevator speech session
- Workbook & resources
- 100% satisfaction guarantee