Nothing affects your life – positively or negatively – as much as your career choices. Therefore, effective career planning is critical in achieving your lifelong personal and professional goals and objectives.
It is always early enough to begin the strategic career planning process. However, with a sense of direction or purpose, you could save precious time working an unfulfilling, low-paying, dead-end job that left you frustrated and broke. Avoid wasting time, effort, and money – proactively plan your career path!
Our career coaches have helped hundreds of clients focus the direction of their careers through the Career Planning service package. The program offers meaningful insight into the five stages of career planning and development – from self-assessment to creating and implementing an achievable action plan. We provide the guidance, coaching, activities, and resources needed to perform each step in the process successfully.
Plus, we tailor our coaching program to achieve each client’s unique needs and goals and overcome their specific challenges.
Ready to get started? Browse our Career Planning service package below.
Career Planning Service
Career planning is an ongoing process in which you explore your career options and determine the best fit for your unique skills, talents, traits, and values. With this information, you can identify a career path that meets your needs and craft a long-term strategic action plan to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be in the future.
What can you expect from our Career Planning program?
- You will complete up to three highly recommended, reliable self-assessments.
- Your coach will analyze the results and make suggestions and recommendations that allow you to narrow down your options.
- Your coach will partner with you to determine the industry or role that best matches your strengths, talents, traits, capabilities, interests, and values and facilitates the achievement of your long and short-term personal and professional goals and objectives.
- Your coach will collaborate with you to formulate a personalized step-by-step plan of action to gain the knowledge, skills, and capabilities necessary to achieve those goals and objectives.
- Your coach will help you select the most effective methods and tools for tracking progress and results against your goals and objectives over time, so you can reevaluate and adjust the plan if – and when – needed.
- Your coach provides support for 30 days via email after the program has been completed.
Basic Package Includes:
- 3 strengths, personality, talent, & preference self-assessments
- Detailed analysis of assessment results
- Written recommendations for application & use
- 1-hour career path selection session
- 1-hour long & short-term strategic planning session
- 1-hour progress-tracking methods & tools session
- Worksheets, checklists, tracking tools, & other related resources
- 100% satisfaction guarantee